Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello from a Redhead Vixen

Redheads are known for being spicy. I do nothing to stop that stereotype. Call me Cayenne! lol

First and foremost, I am confident. I know what I want. I do what it takes to get it. If your turn on is a submissive whore with self-esteem issues, I don't think we will have much in common.

There are many types of phone sex calls I enjoy. Before going any further, one type I don't respond well to is the controlling type. I will always be in control. I am not going to beg you for anything. You will not treat me like a trashy slut. If I don't want it, you won't get it.

How do you get on my good side? Approach me with respect. If the first words out of your mouth are something along the lines of,"Get on your knees and..." my response will begin with laughter.

I have a mind. I enjoy good conversation. Personality will get you everywhere. Rude, obnoxious behavior will lead you to lessons in why redheads are known as spitfires.

Which one would you prefer?

Phone Sex with Redhead Phone Sex Vixen Camille 888-662-6482 Redhead Phone Sex, Taboo Phone Sex, Sensual Domination Phone Sex, GFE Phone Sex, And MUCH MORE!



No comments: