Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giantess Fantasy Phone Sex

Have you ever stumbled upon something and been damn glad you did?

I am an open-minded woman. I will give most anything a try. That doesn't mean I have tried everything. My little Pest proved that.

Pest has a kinky fantasy which involves him being just what his name implies. He is a bug and I am the woman he is annoying. He also likes to be the size of a bug. That's right. I am the giantess phone sex goddess treating him like a pesky insect.

Pest absolutely adores giantess phone sex. We have played with many scenarios, but we both agree the insect roleplay is totally exciting!

Phone Sex with Redhead Phone Sex Vixen Camille 888-662-6482 Redhead Phone Sex, Taboo Phone Sex, Sensual Domination Phone Sex, GFE Phone Sex, And MUCH MORE!



No comments: